Salt and Pepper Calamari
- 250 ml oil
- 1 tblsp cornflour
- 2 tblsp semonlina flour
- 1 tsp mixed sea salt and paprika
- 250g squid tubes
- Place cornflour, semolina and salt and paprika in a freezer bag. Shake well to mix.
- Cut calamari into rings, 0.5 cm width. Place in bag and shake well to coat. Remove from bag and shake off excess flour mix.
- Fry in hot oil in small batches until golden and crunchy.
- To make the garlic mayonnaise, mix the crush garlic and mayonnaise, serve cold
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 minutes