Home Show Cheese Muffins
These favourites are the same ones we demonstrate at Home shows nationwide.
- 2 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup of cheese, try a sharp chedder or tasty cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 canola oil
- 1 3/4 cups of plain greek yoghurt or sour cream
- 1/2 of a finely chopped medium onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup of cheese to sprinkle on top before baking
- Preheat oven to 200ºC on fan force function.
- Spray with cooking spray or grease a 12 hole muffin tin or two small mini muffin tins
Take all of the ingredients (except the last measure of cheese) and place them in a large bowl, mix until just combined, not too much.
Spoon in to the muffin tins, sprinkle with remaining cheese
Bake in the oven until golden brown and springy to the touch.
Makes 12, or 24 mini muffins
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes