Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 Tblsp butter
- 4 large field or portobello mushrooms
- Tblsp olive oil
- 1 sprigs thyme
- 2 Tblsp chopped parsley
- 50g roasted pinenuts
- 40 g black olives, chopped
- 50g panko or fresh breadcrumbs
- 70g tasty cheese
- ¼ zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC on fan forced function.
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and chop. Mix all the filling ingredients together with the stalks, and reserve a small handful of the cheese.
- Spray or brush the mushrooms with oil, Spoon the filling into the centre and sprinkle over the reserved cheese.
- Bake in the hot oven for 5 - 8 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5-8 minutes